2018 recipient – Hamish Lambeth
The purpose of the scholarship is to assist young members to acquire technical knowledge, expertise and leadership qualities through formal tertiary training in the agricultural sector.
The scholarship awarded is up to a maximum of $1500 but is at the discretion of the Board as to whether it is awarded annually. No discussion will be entered into.
- Applicants must be a current member of Jersey New Zealand for at least 12 months prior to the application OR may sign up at the time of application if an immediate family member holds a current full Jersey New Zealand membership.
- Each applicant will be considered on his/her own merits.
- Young members are deemed to be up to and including 30 years of age.
- Applicants must have successfully completed the first year of study.
- Applicants must use the prescribed application form.
- Verification of NZ citizenship/residency maybe requested.
- Applications close on the 28th February for the calendar year.
Applications form are available on request from the Jersey NZ office.